Website Legal Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions")
This website is owned and operated by Sports Equipment Canada (SEC), dba UltimateSportsEquipment.com.
This website is provided "as is" and is used by you at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website is current and contains no errors or inaccuracies, SEC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the information, content or materials included in this website will be error-free or completely accurate or current at all times, or at any time.
UltimateSportsEquipment.com controls this website from its offices within Canada. By using our site you agree to the following; (i) all matters relating to access to, use of, or purchases through this website will be governed by the laws of Nova Scotia and the federal laws of Canada applicable to Nova Scotia. (ii) you are responsible for complying with all local laws.
SEC may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for any reason, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. If you continue to use this website after the revised Terms and Conditions have been posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
All content of this website, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, e-mails, pictures, video, code and software, and all organization and presentation of such content (collectively, the "Content"), is subject to all proprietary rights provided under intellectual property law including without restriction patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws.
You acknowledge and agree that the ownership right and title to such rights will continue and remain with SEC or its licensors, as the case may be. You are permitted to view and download a single copy of the Content and print hard copies of pages from this website for your own non-commercial and lawful use, provided that such copies clearly display the copyright and any other proprietary notices of SEC. No other copying of this website, in whole or in part, is permitted without the express written consent of SEC.
Certain other trade-marks, trade names, words, logos, slogans and images depicted on this website are the property of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the property.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites. All such other websites are independent from this website and SEC. Sports Equipment Canada has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability for such websites or their contents. The provision of any link does not constitute an endorsement of such linked website by SEC.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vo3fitness.com, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against all claims, liability, losses, damages, expenses, and costs, arising out of your use of this website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Online pricing is listed in Canadian dollars (CDN) and charges will be processed in Canadian dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice. We cannot guarantee pricing previously seen.
While SEC takes great care to ensure its advertising is accurate, errors and/or inaccuracies may occur. SEC may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. SEC will notify you if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order. If you do not receive notification to the contrary, Vo3fitness.com is deemed to have confirmed the purchase at the price listed. If, however, you do receive such notification, the sale will be automatically terminated unless you reply by email with confirmation of your intention to purchase the item at the confirmed price.
ONLINE PURCHASING RESTRICTIONS
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase from the website
- SEC reserves the right to limit the quantities of items purchased, to reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders.
- In order to protect you and Vo3fitness.com from potentially fraudulent transactions, SEC may provide your transaction-related details to a trusted third party organization to perform an address verification. This is to ensure that the “bill to” address provided matches that of your credit card.
- VSEC reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship to certain addresses. In such an event you will be notified and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
Vo3fitness.com limits information collected to only that which is required to adequately fulfill customer interactions. Situations including, but not limited to:
- Making purchases, returns or exchanges
- Customer communications
- eNewsletter signups
- Contests, promotions or surveys
- Engaging with SEC through various social media channels
USE OF INFORMATION
Information is collected for various purposes including, but not limited to:
- Managing our business and to maintain accurate accounts of your purchases
- Verify your identity for mutual fraud protection
- Provide you with information about our products and/or services and promotions.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To generate statistics for internal use
- To administer and fulfill contests or promotions
- In most cases we collect information directly from you. Unless there is a legal exception, we will obtain your consent to collect personal information about you from other sources.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For questions about these, or any of our policies, please feel free to contact Customer Service email or post.
Sports Equipment Canada